Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Father's Day Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk, or as needed
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands!®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 5 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|