Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 2 pounds total), pounded to 1/2" thickness
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Zest from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?