Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast fish pie
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sticks celery , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- 200g pack cherry tomatoes , stems removed and halved if large
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 300g skinless boneless white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 100ml vegetable stock or white wine
- 100g cooked prawns
- 2 sprigs tarragon , chopped
- 750g potatoes , peeled and quartered
- 2 spring onions , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?