Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast and Easy Shrimp “Paella”
- 4 cups shrimp shell stock (see Notes) or chicken stock
- Pinch saffron (optional but very nice)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- About 1 teaspoon pimentón (Spanish paprika; see Notes) or other paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups Spanish (or other) shortgrain rice
- 2 cups raw peeled shrimp, cut into ½-inch chunks, shells reserved for stock
- Minced fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 600kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 93mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|