Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast and Easy Pizza Dough
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups (750 mL) all purpose flour, divided (approx.)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1¼ tsp (6 mL) salt
- 1 package (¼ oz/8 g) quick-rising (instant) dry yeast
- Baking sheet, dusted with 2 tsp (10 mL) cornmeal
- Instant-read thermometer
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 857kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 159g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|