Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast Salmon with a Ginger Glaze
- 4 (8 ounce) fresh salmon fillets
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot chile paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|