Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast Lemon-Parsley Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp , peeled, deveined, and patted dry
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into 4 pieces
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese , for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?