Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- 1 store-bought roast chicken
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, cut into medium dice
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into rounds or half rounds, depending on size
- 2 large stalks celery, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|