Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fast Chicken Over Black Beans and Rice
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup salsa, or to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|