Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro with Wild Mushrooms and Herbs
- 2 cups semi-pearled farro
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons (or more) olive oil
- 4 cups (about 8 ounces) assorted fresh mushrooms (such as chanterelle, porcini, lobster, maitake, and crimini), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?