Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro with Butternut Squash and Chestnuts
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup farro
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken stock, or a bit more for a soupier dish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 1 tablespoon each olive oil and unsalted butter
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- ½ cup cubed, peeled butternut squash (½-inch cubes), boiled until al dente
- 4 or 5 cooked chestnuts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 944kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 56g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (98%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 100g|
|Dietary Fiber 14g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|