Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro with Acorn Squash and Kale
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 small acorn squash, peeled, halved, seeded, cut into 1/2" cubes
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 bunch red Russian or other kale (about 5 ounces), center stems removed, leaves torn
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup farro
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1 small garlic clove, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups vegetable stock mixed with 2 cups water, warmed
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?