Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro and Roasted Butternut Squash
- 2 cups farro, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons fine-grain sea salt
- 5 cups water (or stock)
- 3 cups butternut squash, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large red onion cut into 1/8ths
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup walnuts, deeply toasted
- 3 tablespoons toasted walnut oil (or more olive oil)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?