Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro and Artichokes alla Viola
- 1½ cups farro (see Notes)
- Juice of ½ lemon or 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 10 baby artichokes, about 2 ounces each
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, bruised
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1½ cups water or vegetable broth, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 499kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 70g|
|Dietary Fiber 19g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|