Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro & Herbs
- 2 cups / 13 oz / 370 g uncooked semi-pearled farro
- 2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt
- 5 cups water
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche (see head note)
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeeze lemon juice (plus zest)
- 2 teaspoons good-quality white wine vinegar
- 2 bunches / 1 oz fresh chives, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- scant teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- more salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 oz / 170g (good) mozzarella or
- , cut or torn into chunks
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?