Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro Salad with Blood Oranges, Kumquats, Beets and Avocado
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- zest from one blood orange
- zest from half of one lime
- juice from one blood orange
- juice from half of one lime
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked farro
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 blood oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- one handful of chopped fresh kale
- 6 whole kumquats, seeded and sliced
- 1 large beet, (I used rainbow beets), sliced thin and roasted
Directions:View on Vintage Mixer
Why don't we display directions?