Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro Salad with Asparagus and Parmesan
- 2 cups farro
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette, or to taste
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|