Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro Risotto with Pancetta, Asparagus and Hazelnuts
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta, finely diced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots or onion
- 1 cup semi-pearled farro
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded radicchio
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|