Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro Risotto with Asparagus and Fava Beans Recipe
- 1 cup farro
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and sliced 1/2 inch thick on the bias (about 3 cups)
- 1 pound whole fava beans, shelled (about 1 heaping cup)
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon (about 1 packed teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?