Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro, Radicchio, and Roasted Beet Salad
- 8 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter beets, tops trimmed to 1 inch
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups semi-pearled farro or wheat berries
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups (packed) thinly sliced quartered radicchio (from about 1 medium head)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?