Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farro-Studded Focaccia with Herbs
- ¼ cup whole farro or kamut
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 3 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 2 teaspoons quick-rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups water
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, or ½ teaspoon coarse salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 569kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|