Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farmstand Tomato Soup with Arugula Pesto
- 10 medium or 4 very large ripe tomatoes (about 4 pounds), cored
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 shallots, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup good-quality vodka (optional)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 medium lemon)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?