Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farmhouse Stir-Fried Pork with Green Peppers
- 9 oz. Italian frying peppers
- 1 ¾ oz. pork belly or thickly sliced bacon
- 7 oz. lean boneless pork
- 1 tsp. shaoxing wine
- 1 tsp. light soy sauce
- ½ tsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. black fermented beans, rinsed
- ½ tsp. potato flour mixed with 2 tbsp. everyday stock or water
- About 3 tbsp. peanut oil or lard for cooking
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 251kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|