Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farmhouse Cheese and Caraway Soda Bread Puddings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ounces sharp white Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated (1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 8 (6-ounce) ramekins or a 2-quart shallow gratin or baking dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?