Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farmhouse Cheddar and Stilton Terrine
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound farmhouse cheddar cheese or sharp white cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 8 ounces Stilton or other blue cheese
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, toasted, chopped, plus additional walnut halves for garnish
- 6 tablespoons dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage plus sprigs for garnish
- 3 Granny Smith apples, halved, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 Bosc pears, halved, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Water crackers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?