Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 (1/3-inch-thick) rounds chilled soft fresh goat cheese (from one 11-ounce log)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 pound baby new potatoes (such as Dutch yellow baby potatoes), halved
- 1 pound green beans (or mix of green and yellow), trimmed
- 8 cups (loosely packed) mixed salad greens
- 1/3 cup (packed) small fresh basil leaves
- 12 ounces assorted small tomatoes (such as cherry, grape, and teardrop; preferably mix of red and yellow)
- 1/2 cup black olives (such as Niçoise)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?