Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farm Stand Greek Salad
- 3 romaine hearts
- 1 small regular cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half, or 2 large tomatoes, cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 30 kalamata olives, pitted
- About 1/3 cup Classic Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 3 ounces feta cheese, grated or crumbled (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and cut into 1-inch strips, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 135kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|