Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farm Stand Corn Salsa
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 ears of corn)
- 2 cups diced seeded ripe tomatoes (¼-inch dice)
- 2 teaspoons finely minced green jalapeno pepper
- 3 scallions (white bulbs and 3 inches green), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup diced seeded Kirby cucumber (¼-inch dice)
- ½ cup diced cantaloupe (½-inch dice)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 46kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|