Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farm-Style Buttermilk Pie with Fried Apple Rings
- 1 recipe best Butter Pie Pastry, refrigerated
- 2 golden delicious apples
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs plus 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|