Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Zucchini, Butternut Squash and Pecorino Cheese
- 1 box Barilla PLUS Farfalle
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 butternut squash, diced into large pieces
- 2 zucchini, sliced into half moons
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Pecorino cheese, grated
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 117.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|