Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Wilted Frisee and Burst Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 large heads of frisée (about 1 pound), coarsely chopped
- 12 ounces farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?