Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Sweet Green Peas and Prosciutto Cotto
- 1 pound farfalle
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 scallion, minced (white part only)
- ½ pound frozen petite green peas
- ¼ pound prosciutto cotto (boiled ham), cut into ½-inch cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup (about 1½ ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for passing at the table
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 525kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|