Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 pound farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped fresh basil
- Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?