Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Roasted Red Pepper and Pine Nuts Served with Ricotta and Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 box BARILLA Veggie Farfalle
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 leaves basil, chiffonade
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|