Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Mascarpone, Asparagus, and Hazelnuts
- 2 pounds slender asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 2-inch lengths (about 6 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Parmesan cheese shavings
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?