Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Ham and Peas
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 pound cooked ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|