Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Chicken, Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions, and Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces farfalle
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 6 heirloom tomatoes, cored, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (from 1/2 rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?