Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Carbonara and Spring Peas
- 455g/1lb farfalle
- 1 egg
- 100ml/ 3 1/2 fl oz double cream (heavy cream)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 rashers of pancetta or smoked streaky bacon, roughly sliced
- 3 handfuls of fresh podded or frozen peas
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint, leaves picked
- 2 handfuls of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 799kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 128mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 91g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|