Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle with Bacon, Peas, and Sage
- 14 ounces dried farfalle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces thick-sliced lean bacon, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup green peas, thawed if frozen
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus extra for sprinkling
- Small handful each of fresh sage and flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 952kcal (48%)|
|Total Fat 57g (87%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (133%)|
|Cholesterol 140mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 83g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|