Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle Pasta with Zucchini and Lemon-Cream Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh lemon peel, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|