Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Farfalle Pasta with Artichoke Hearts
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|