Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fantastic tomato & fennel salad with flaked barbecued fish
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400 g fish fillets (tuna, mackerel, trout), from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 1 handful fresh marjoram or oregano, leaves picked and chopped
- 8 nice plum tomatoes, or 800g beautifully-ripe mixed tomatoes
- 2 bulbs fennel, trimmed, coarse outer leaves removed, herby tops reserved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?