Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 900g all-purpose potatoes (I used 2 huge baking spuds)
- 50g butter
- 200g smoked haddock (not the yellow dyed stuff!)
- 100g smoked salmon (the 'mis-shapes' and trimmings you can buy more cheaply are ideal)
- 100g cooked crayfish tails
- 3 spring onions
- Some flour for coating
- 3-4 eggs, beaten
- Panko style (dry) breadcrumbs for coating
- Oil for frying ( I used groundnut)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?