Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|