Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Falstaff’s Fig and Prosciutto Penne
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 shallots, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 16 to 18 dried Calimyrna figs, about 12 ounces, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups best-quality canned chicken stock
- 1 pound penne
- ¼ pound prosciutto di Parma, sliced paper thin
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon whole pink peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 658kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (65%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 80g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|