Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fall Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 heads Belgian endive halved, cored, and sliced
- 1 bunch watercress thick stems removed
- 4 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 1 apple halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese (such as Stilton)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?