Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fall Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium heads Belgian endive - washed, dried and chopped
- 2 red Anjou pears
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|