Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Falafel with Hummus
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour plus more for dredging
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt-free garlic pepper spice blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (packed) chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Purchased hummus
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?