Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Faken (Veggie Bacon)
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package smoked firm tofu, frozen and thawed
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 dash liquid smoke flavoring (optional)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|