Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roast beef, cut into strips
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed and stemmed
- 12 ounces fresh button mushrooms, halved
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can beef stock, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons sake, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|